Van Wall Equipment is actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and evolving our response as additional information becomes available. We are focused on supporting our communities by both continuing to be available to serve you and doing our part to limit the spread of COVID-19.
We are open for business in all of our departments with standard business hours at all of our Van Wall Equipment locations.
You can visit our locations page on VanWall.com to see the location nearest to you.
We are asking our customer to help protect our Van Wall team and limit any community spread of COVID-19 by helping us to minimize in-person interactions. If you need assistance with sales, parts, or service, please consider calling ahead to your Van Wall location. Here are opportunities we have to accomplish that by each area of service we provide:
- Our Sales showrooms are open
- Appointments are available to see specific equipment options
- Equipment purchases can be completed via phone with the option to deliver to you
- We can schedule appointments to equipment trade-ins at your location
- Our parts departments are open
- For the service with the most expertise, orders may be placed over the phone for curbside delivery at our locations
- Self-service online orders may also be placed at John Deere Parts. You can select your local Van Wall location for pick-up, and for fastest service specify “Will pick-up order at dealership” and “pay at pick-up” during the checkout process.
- Delivery to your location can also be arranged
- Our service offices are open, but no customer access to our service shops is permitted.
- Service pick-up and delivery continues to be available
- Our extensive fleet of mobile service trucks can visit your location
- Contact your location specialist directly or call our support line at (515) 400-0340
- The team is also available for dispatch to your location
When it is better for you to visit us at our locations in-person, we only ask that you please maintain a minimum of six feet of social distance for our team (whether at our location or yours). Our goal is to do everything possible to ensure our team stays healthy so they can continue to support all your sales, parts, service, and precision agriculture needs as we head into the upcoming spring season.
During these challenging times, we remain committed to being the Clear First Choice and providing the excellent service and capabilities you expect from us. Thank you for your helping us support our communities.
Thank you for helping us support our communities and manage our ability to continue to service you.
Michael Van Houweling
Chief Operating Officer